On September 16 and 17, ZSK will hold its annual open house exhibition at its headquarters in Krefield, Germany.
At the exhibition ZSK will be presenting its embroidery machines for all kinds of working areas and for all business sizes. This includes ZSK’s latest single head, the Sprint 6, and the newest configurations to be launched from the multi-head series, Racer. All machines now feature the industries smallest tubular arm, which has landed with a bang in the embroidery sector, first introduced on the Sprint 6 18 months ago.
As a special theme at the show, ZSK will be highlighting the ZSK Technical Embroidery Systems and the economical and innovative possibilities ZSK’s different embroidery heads offer for products and the production of tomorrow.
Stocks Sewing & Embroidery Solutions, the UK representatives and Europe’s leading suppliers of ZSK embroidery equipment will be at the show. Registration to attend is now open.
For more information visit www.stocks.co.uk
- World premiere:Challenger – ZSK’s new generation of flat system machines with servo drive.
- World premiere: Racer 1 XL with 24 colours and the supposedly largest embroidery field of an single head tubular arm embroidery machine.
- New:EPCwin 6 – ZSK’s punch and design software with new pattern management and a lot of new options.
- New: Racer 4W – with 92mm additional useable length at the tubular arm.
- New:a new version of ZSK’s automatic band belt device.
- New:the new bobbin changer (1 to 1).
- New:automatisation for the mattress industry – updated version of the roll to roll device.
- New: racer 1W with new control technique– the perfect solution for usage in stores.
- New:hot air cutting hac.
- New: further developed cording device ep 1.2.
- New: update of zsk.
- Visionary: technical embroidery for products of tomorrow.
- Variety:embroidery with cording and moss technology.
- Online business:shop system for textile finishing companies.