YES Group is launching a full range of new SWF embroidery machines including; single, high-speed multi-heads, and dual-function embroidery machines that are packed with the very latest operational technology.
The new KX Series embroidery machines will have the following key features:
- New automatic thread tensioning for a flatter cleaner stitch.
- New digitally controlled pressor feet automatically controls fabrics of all thicknesses.
- High-speed stitching with speeds of 1,200spm on stitching lengths up to and over 12mm.
- New smaller cylinder arm for smaller, tighter spaces and pockets.
- New picker free system giving you a positive trimming cycle.
- New easy change tool-less cap driver.
- New servo drive system developed for ultimate stitch precision.
- Automatic oil lubrication system.
- Large 15in touch screen.
- Industrial heavy, steel machine body built with steel gears – no plastic here.
- A new standard in accessories.
- Single, high-speed multi-heads or dual-function machines.
SWF embroidery technology is evolving faster than ever; companies and individuals need to keep-up with major tech trends or run the risk of being left behind.