Xpres has continued to grow its presence in the DTG and sublimation markets in 2020 and will move into 2021 with a more exciting product offering than ever before.
The next generation from Epson, the SureColor SC-F3000, is exclusive to Xpres, with demonstrations available now. This production-level printer has incredibly low running costs while speedily delivering high volume, top of the range quality:
- Superb print speeds delivering up to 60 full platen dark T shirt prints per hour.
- High capacity bulk feed ink solution.
- Less than 9p per ml on both colour and white inks.
- Ensure consistent up-time with a choice of CoverPlus service plans which include; Access to Epson’s Production Monitor software giving detailed performance data and remote assistance for service calls. In addition, full technical training is provided to enable user self-maintenance and the fitting of Epson’s new replaceable print heads.
- Auto platen gap adjustment.
Featuring new Epson production head technology and supplied with a new bulk ink system and stand, this latest machine is designed to appeal to T shirt printers with medium to high volume output. It is perfect for those that demand top quality results and print flexibility for a variety of garments.
Able to produce full-sized platen, dark T shirt prints in less than 60 seconds, the SC-F3000 is positioned above the Epson SC-F2100 in the Xpres DTG product range, which includes a variety of DTG-specific heat presses and pre-treatment machines, as well as printable clothing, such as organic cotton tees.
To accompany the varied equipment range, the selection of sublimation blanks is also being updated to include PU leather-style homeware and giftware in a range of contemporary colours. Coasters, keyrings and name badges will all be part of the new range, as well as much more. There are also new marble effect mugs for sublimation, plus the addition of large floor mats that are particularly useful with the current COVID-19 measures in place.
Head online to view the full range or to book a demonstration for the Epson SC-F3000 in the Inspiration Suite.