Doors open for Printwear & Promotion LIVE! on Sunday, January 19 and to enable you to get a head start on where to head for the latest workwear, corporatewear and outerwear styles we have assembled an overview for you.
- You will find on stand F1, PRO RTX’s new collection of 10 certified high visibility garments in a large number of colours and size ranges. New products include the highly anticipated RX151 Pro T-Shirt and RX603 Pro Tradesman Trouser.
- On stand D40, Regatta Professional will be showcasing the latest additions to its Contrast Collection and Tactical Threads ranges. The Contrast range offers a co-ordinated teamwear option, while Tactical Threads is design-led workwear.
- New additions for Work-Guard on stand C20 include the Work-Guard R470X Super Stretch Slim Chino and R471X Super Stretch Slim Chino Shorts.
- Also on Safe-Guard‘s stand (C20), visitors will be able to see the new R475X Printable Waterproof Softshell Safety Coat, the new waterproof and breathable R476X Printable Ripstop Safety Softshell and new R452X CORE Motorway 2-Tone Safety Coat (all EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 Class 2 and RIS-3279-TOM (orange only)).
Corporatewear and schoolwear
- Look out for the new H517S Modern Oxford Short Sleeved Slim Fit Shirt on Henbury’s stand (E20). The new black colourway is also rolling out across the majority of the range too.
- Enhancing Kustom Kit’s knitwear collection is the new Arundel Crew Neck Sweater. It is constructed from a durable fine gauge knit that exudes smartness. View this sweater and more corporate styles on stand C70.
- Rowlinson will showcase its recently launched blazers and the stocked specials service. Rowlinson now offers two blazer styles; Performa Eco Blazers, a classic three-patch pocket blazer with an outer made from 100% recycled polyester, and Performa Eco Jackets, a tailored academy style blazer also with an outer made of 100% recycled polyester. Find out more on stand P44.
- New to Henbury’s range is the H870 Unisex Padded Jacket and H875 Unisex Padded Gilet The jacket has an embroidery zip access, ideal for branding up the workforce. View these new styles on stand E20.
- With the launch of new brands Herschel and Fjallraven and new eco-friendly product lines from popular brands like The North Face, Patagonia, Rab, Berghaus, Jack Wolfskin, Osprey and Columbia, there’ll be plenty to see and get to grips with on The Outdoors Company’s stand (F60).
- A new addition to the Result range is the R239X Thermoquilt Gilet. This showerproof and windproof microtunnel gilet delivers lightweight and breathable warmth in any weather! View this new gilet and more on stand D20.
To register to attend or for more information visit www.printwearandpromotionlive.co.uk