ETC Supplies’ best-selling frame for any size of embroidery company is the Mighty Hoop.
Eight out of 10 customers have purchased at least one of these fantastic products. Most customers would then go on and buy more to fit all the heads on one machine. Large embroidery companies will buy 36 or more Mighty Hoops in one size each for all the production heads. They love this product as it affords these extra benefits not available with conventional frames/hoops.
- No down time with adjusting the thumb screw.
- No rings breaking due to over tighten of the thumb screw.
- No garment damage or marking.
- No product that cannot be framed up.
- Quicker framing up time speeds up production.
- No more problems with padded jackets.
- No more problems with horse blankets.
- The Mighty Hoops are available in all sizes from 4.25×4.25in up to 17x16in.
The Mighty Hoop is a strong magnetic hoop, which can be used on almost any embroidery machine. There is no need to adjust the outer ring of the hoop, because it holds the garment with magnetic force, and automatically adjusts for different thicknesses. Mighty Hoops reduce hoop burn, and stress on arms and wrists. You can hoop the impossible with Mighty Hoops, even Carhartt.
Mighty Hoops are the latest invention patented by Midwest Products, the innovators of the Hoop Master. The Hoop Master is the best-selling commercial embroidery hooping system in the world. Its patented features make it the easiest, fastest, and most consistent hooping system available in the industry. ETC Supplies recommends using the Hoop Master with Mighty Hoops for the ultimate hooping experience.