The epitome of on trend sustainable fashion

SK230 Women’s Cropped Cami Top and SK431 Women’s Wide Leg Jogger

The sustainable generation is here. SF has taken key fashion styles and reinvented them using sustainable fabrics. Retail ready, the SK230 Women’s Cropped Cami Top paired with the SK431 Women’s Wide Leg Jogger is the epitome of on trend sustainable fashion.

Made from 60% regenerated cotton is created by utilising unused fabric from factory productions and polymerised back into yarn. The other 40% is recycled polyester which is a yarn created using post-consumer PET plastic bottles. This process not only reduces waste going to landfill from factories but also uses less water, chemicals and energy compared to standard production.

Brand free, each garment only comes with a size pip in the waistband or neckline, reducing unnecessary labelling and leaving blank space for ease of rebranding.

Check out the rest of the co-ordinated SF Sustainable Fashion range to include the SF130 Unisex T, SF430 Unisex Cuffed Joggers, SF432 Unisex Shorts and SF530 Unisex Sweat online.

www.sf-clothing.com

Check Also

Classic college styles

Looking for a classic college style with all the modern credentials? The Superstar collection from …

Create the perfect workwear uniform

Create the perfect workwear uniform with this staple garment – the RX101 Pro Polo. Complete …