The RCM-1501TC from Ricoma is one of Hobkirk’s best-selling embroidery machines. It is ideal for embroidery on to caps, bags, denim, finished garments and more.
The machine comes equipped with all the necessary attachments to get users up and running and is perfect for beginners.
Features include the following:
- One head, 15 needles
- A maximum speed of 1,200spm
- A memory capacity of 20 million stitches or 200 designs
- An embroidery area of 500x350mm
- A 7in HD LCD control panel
- Automatic thread trimming
- Thread break detection
- Pre-sew design tracing
- 12 hoops included
- A cap frame system, including two cap rings, one cap driver and one hoop station
Other Ricoma models supplied by Hobkirk include; the Ricoma EM-1010, the Ricoma, MT1501, and the Ricoma MT1502 twin head.