S One is the new roll cutter product line released by Summa. It is the next step in Summa’s mid-level roll cutting machines and replaces the former SummaCut roll cutter Series.
To optimise quality, ergonomics as well as efficiency, the S One Series is built completely from the base, using the experience and knowhow acquired over years of developing roll cutters.
The S One Series not only showcases a new, sleeker and more modern look, it also embodies add-ons and enhanced features for better quality, improved ergonomics and higher productivity.
The improvements and additions include:
- User-friendly GoSign software to manage cutting workflows with great flexibility.
- Efficient drag cutting head, allowing up to 600 grams of cutting force.
- Ergonomic touchscreen, allowing for effortless navigation.
- Robust OPOS Sensor, increasing the speed at which registration marks are read.
- Improved internal intelligence, minimising human errors and operator intervention.
- Excellent tracking performance for ultimate accuracy.
- OPOS Xtra functionality for flawless processing of very small sticker jobs.
- Smart FlexCut feature, enabling to perforate material to remove the design out of its carrier easily.
Christof Van Driessche, chief commercial officer, Summa, said: “With the experience and dedication on board, Summa continues to show true leadership as a supplier of high-end cutting solutions. The introduction of the S One roll cutter series is yet another milestone in Summa’s large history of legendary performance. The S One Series will unquestionably bring added value and innovation to many sign makers’ cutting workflows.”