With an increase in consumer consciousness, you can expect to see a rise in the number of eco-friendly, recycled and sustainable styles on display at Printwear & Promotion LIVE! this year.
We have provided an overview of what you will be able to touch, feel and seek inspiration from at the three-day exhibition.
• Écologie by AWDis, on stand F10, introduces the EA004/4F Daintree EcoViscose T, derived from certified renewable wood blended with organic cotton, and the EA004/4F Ambaro Recycled Sports, made from 100% recycled polyester which uses 53% less energy compared to virgin polyester.
• On stand G30 Mantis World will present the new Mantis Essential Organic Ts (M01 and M02) which will come with a QR code on the care label that shows the positive impact that each and every one of us can have by choosing an organic garment.
• On stand D40, Regatta Professional will debut its new Honestly Made range, which features three key stylish workwear pieces made from 100% recycled fabric.
• A T shirt made from 100% recycled post-consumer polyester will take centre stage on Neutral’s stand (G32), along with organic Fairtrade aprons with 20% recycled polyester and a new High Neck Jacket.
• Russell will introduce its new Pure Organic Line on stand C50, which includes T shirts, polos and sweats for men, women and children that can be used for both private and corporate use.
• On stand K30 Tee Jays will be informing visitors that all new styles in 2020 will be made from 100% organic cotton, including an elegant woman’s v-neck polo shirt. All current styles are making the transition to become 100% organic.
• B&C will showcase its six organic and recycled polyester sweatshirts and the new #organic E150 entry-price T shirt on stand K40. The sweatshirts are made from 80% combed organic OCS certified cotton and 20% RCS certified polyester, while the T shirt is made from 100% OCS certified organic cotton.
• Visit Absolute Apparel on stand H40 to view new products from brands that monitor their environmental impact, and become aware of what options would be available to you next time a customer asks for an organic or recycled product. With options covering, Ts, polos, sweats, sportswear and headwear, Absolute Apparel now has a complete range of environmentally friendly clothing solutions.
• If it’s a Fairtrade or organic accessory you are after then head over to Westford Mill on stand B32. The brand is introducing eight new styles to its collection in 2020, which feature rich fabrics and natural features.