With less than two weeks to go until the doors open for Printwear & Promotion LIVE!’s 30th anniversary exhibition, we have gathered together the latest styles in outerwear, leisurewear and sportswear for you to take inspiration from in 2019.
At this year’s P&P LIVE! you’ll find a whole array of new jackets and softshells to suit every eventuality. Listed below are just a few examples of styles that you will find on display.
- The 259 Tuffstuff Hopton Waterproof Jacket from Castle Clothing can be found on stand B64. This is a modern and stylish waterproof jacket, partnered with a quilted lining for impressive thermal retention.
- On stand G12 you will find Craghoppers’ Nosi Defence range, which features a fabric designed and developed to provide a protective barrier against biting insects.
- The Regatta Professional range has been enhanced this year with the addition of the Thornly Fleece and the Pro Action Trousers. View these styles and more on stand D40.
- This year on stand D20, Result Clothing will introduce an Urban collection, featuring sophisticated styles for the uniform market, such as the Urban Ultrasonic trio of jackets and the R407X Ultrasonic Hooded Coat.
- So Denim by AWDis welcomes two new jackets for 2019 – the SD060/SD065 Noah and Olivia Denim Jacket and the SD070 Frankie Bomber Jacket.
With the growth of the athleisure market in recent years, hoodies, sweatshirts, Ts and polos are becoming increasingly popular as casual items. Check out some of the new styles that you will find at P&P LIVE! below.
- On stand A42, Cottonridge will be introducing two new hoodie and sweatshirt styles aimed at the DTG market – a Fairtrade hoodie and Fairtrade sweatshirt and a fashion hoodie and sweatshirt which is not Fairtrade.
- Écologie by AWDis will be showcasing its exciting new additions for 2019 on stand F10, including the EA062 Taroko Regen Sweater and the EA011 Etosha Organic Polo Shirt.
- Front Row & Co welcomes four new Tag Free styles in 2019 and you can see these on stand E20. These include new FR135 Short Sleeved Breton Striped T and new FR007 Panelled Rugby.
- On stand C40, you will find the new Iconic range from Fruit of the Loom, which includes a new lightweight combed cotton ring spun T shirt, a polo shirt and jog pants.
- Be one of the first to view Just Hoods’ new styles on stand D10, including the sporty chic Girlie Cropped Hoodie (JH016), and the must-have Surf Hoodie (JH017).
- On stand E2 check out Just Polos by AWDis’ new polos, including the Stretch Polo (JC002), the super soft Surf Polo (JP032).
- Just Ts by AWDis’ new styles for 2019 include the Westcoast Longline T (JT008) and Surf T collection (JT032). You can view these on stand E1.
- For something a little different take a look at Neutral’s new organic cotton and recycled polyester range, including the new Twill Shirt, a classic T-shirt and a sweatshirt on stand H30.
- New brand Next Level Apparel is bringing 20 new styles to the UK market. Check these out on stand G50.
- On stand K64 you can view PF Concept’s latest additions, including the new Bigalow button-down long sleeve shirt and the Fairfield polo.
- SF (Skinnifit) returns to P&P LIVE! on stand E30 with a wide range of on-trend styles, including the new SF523 Unisex Contrast Sweat and the new SF204 Long Sleeved Striped T.
Whether it’s kitting out a football team or dressing a dance club, you’ll find the sportswear items you’ll need at P&P LIVE! 2019. Discover some of these new garments below.
- Finden+Hales will be showcasing its latest teamwear creations on stand E20. Garments on display will include a new 1/4 Zip Midlayer (LV571) and a new adults’ and kids’ Contrast Panel polo (LV381/ LV832).
- On stand E10 you will be able to view the 13 new additions to Just Cool by AWDis’ activewear range. These include the Cool Contrast Zoodie for men (JC057) and women (JC058) and the Cool Contrast Windshield Jacket (JC062).
- New additions to the RActivewear collection include the Asana Bra Top, Pincha ¾ Leggings and the Mexico Windshell Jacket. View these styles and more on stand D40.
- On stand C20 you will find the newest addition to SPIRO’s collection, the S245M&F Men’s & Women’s Micofleece Hoodi. This garment is a super stretch and soft touch insulated comfort hoodie with natural movement and a brushed microfleece inner.
- Tombo has grown its Seamless range, by introducing styles suitable for men and kids such as the TL310 Adults’ Short Sleeved Top and TL320 Kids’ Fade Out Leggings. View these on stand E20.
Visit www.printwearandpromotionlive.co.uk to register for free fast-track entry today!