You can join Amaya at the DTG Breakthrough Event with talks and live demonstrations from manufacturers and leading industry Experts.
Discover how to take your business to the next level and explore what the future of your DTG business could look like, Amaya UK is hosting a one-day experience where guests will be immersed in the key breakthrough areas that are vital to scaling up a garment decoration business. The event, being held at the company’s Nottingham showroom, has been developed to provide a blueprint for companies looking to expand.
With a focus on new technologies, the itinerary includes the exclusive UK preview of the new Polyprint Texjet NG series, plus live demonstrations of Kornit Digital and Roland systems. The day is a mix of live demos, 1-2-1 chats with i industry experts including a Q&A session, plus advice on understanding where the on-demand apparel market is headed.
It’s free to attend but places are limited, pre-registration is required for more details please click here.
Dates and venue:
- Tuesday, July 12 or Wednesday, July 13, 2022.
- Amaya UK, Bridgford Business Park, East Bridgford, Nottingham, NG13 8PJ.
What will you learn on the day?
- What are the next steps you should take in becoming a fulfilment printer.
- The five most common mistakes smaller DTG companies make when looking to expand.
- How you can access the market for larger volume commercial work and yet still have the flexibility for one off orders.
- How print on-demand (POD) companies have scaled production.
- What the future of automated workflow looks like.
For more details and to see the itinerary please click here.