The launch of the R-Jet i3 printer is set to shake up the DTG market with its starting price of just £6,450 + VAT. Being the first commercially made direct to garment printer available at this price it has already attracted a lot of attention. With its first public appearance in the UK being at Printwear & Promotion LIVE (Hall 12, NEC, Birmingham, February 23-25), the Resolute Stand (C30) is set to be a busy one.
The R-Jet i3 package is much more than just a printer and includes the following:-
- R-Jet i3 direct to garment printer.
- Print white and dark garments on the R-Jet i3 textile printer.
- Includes in-line single pass printing mode.
- Custom built capping station designed for textile ink.
- Switch from twin CMYK to CMYK + White in minutes.
- Print tees, hoodies, mouse pads, bags, baby grows and much more.
- Unique patented loading system, print two shirts in one pass.
- Sealed bulk ink delivery system.
- Fully automated Resolute rip software included.
- Pre-treatment spray booth including power sprayer.
- Full set of inks including maintenance kit.
- Patented transport system only available on the R-Jet range.
- Training and installation included at our Chesterfield showroom.
- Available exclusively from Resolute DTG and authorised re-sellers.
- 12 months limited warranty.
You get a lot for your money with no compromise on print quality or reliability – the R-Jet i3 is almost a full T shirt printing business in a box.
We have made buying the R-Jet i3 a simple and hassle free process, with a full day’s training and installation included. All you need to do is contact Resolute and we handle the rest.
For as little £199 a month, the R-Jet i3 is a clear winner.
The R3 is is fully portable, with no ink bottles to spill and is light enough for a one-man lift. It means that you can take it with you and cash in on the very lucrative process of event printing. There is no doubt about it – if you are looking to get into DTG printing the R-Jet i3 is a hard act to follow.
Win an R-Jet 5 at Printwear & Promotion LIVE 2014 (*NEEDS LINK TO ENTER DRAW ONLINE)
This year one lucky winner will receive a unique chrome R Jet 5, worth £13,800. Entry forms will be given out during the DTG seminar, but the best way to enter is to follow this link and enter on-line. It only takes a few seconds and you will receive an email with your entry form ready to print off and hand in at the DTG seminar on the Sunday or Monday. We will of course pull the winning form out of a hat on Tuesday and announce the lucky winner on our Facebook page and via push notification on the Resolute iPhone app.
So if you’re currently using direct to garment technology or thinking about it don’t miss the DTG seminars, for not only industry information on what’s new, what’s coming with hints and tips but for a great opportunity to win this fantastic prize.
Resolute DTG opens another showroom
March 2014 sees our second showroom opening at the world-renowned Donington Park, just five minutes from East Midlands airport. Using this central location allows us to do fly in demos from most corners for the country with the whole experience taking only a few hours.
For more information on the direct to garment seminars or general sales enquiries please contact.