Direct Color Systems has mastered the art and science of UV LED ink and UV LED printing with this family of class-leading small-format UV LED inkjet printers. And with a Bulk Ink System standard on most models, UV LED printing need not break the bank.
When Resolute was looking for a UV solution, Direct Color Systems came out on top not only for production speed but also the quality of its unique UV curable ink.
Why Choose a DCS Direct Jet UV LED Printer?
- Produce incredibly crisp text and vibrant, full-colour images with outstanding solvent and abrasion durability on a variety of substrates.
- Limitless possibilities – print on everything from metals and plastics to wood, ceramic tiles and glass.
- Create both flat and attention-grabbing raised TEXTUR3D prints.
- The easiest and fastest process to produce ADA-compliant/Braille signage.*
- Fastest print times in the industry.
- Industrial strength capabilities – handle the thickest, heaviest substrates.
- Industry-leading print quality – accurate, high-resolution, repeatable prints, even on challenging surfaces.
- Economical hardware, ink and print head replacement costs.
- White Ink Circulation System automatically circulates the entire white ink tank and lines (standard on most models).
- Variable dot per colour capability.
- The fastest, easiest cylindrical/bottle printing in the industry with the EasyCyl attachment.*
- DCS UV LED inks have zero VOC content; printers feature variable UV LED power intensity.
- Made in the USA – distributed by Resolute DTG in the UK and some parts of the EU.
Keep up to date and see all the offers
In order to keep information up to date with new products and any offers, a blog page has been created on the Resolute DTG website. This is updated on a regular basis with the latest information about what’s what at the shows and how much you can save. Liking the Resolute Ink Facebook page is also a great way to get notification of any special offers we are running or important announcements. To visit the blog page simply click this link and you will be directed to the latest information.
Please feel free to call us for further information, we understand blogs and Facebook are not for everyone.