Kingly has been awarded the prestigious 2020 Promotional Gift Award for Upcycled Socks packaged into compostable self seal bags.
These socks are the most sustainable created from premium upcycled yarn made of textile clothing. No water. No dyes. Zero waste. No toxins! No contamination!
Stopping waste at the source!
Kingly uses textile waste as a raw material resource, diverting it from landfill and incineration. Becoming less dependent on virgin materials and saving water, energy, CO2 emissions and toxic materials.
Why upcycled socks are the most eco sustainable?
They form part of a circular system: Textiles can flow through the Upcycled Textile System for many life cycles creating long lasting, high-value products in each successive generation. Fashion, accessory, and home goods are bought, used, and eventually worn-out, at which point they are returned to the Upcycled Textile System.
- Reference: Premium UPCYCLED Crew. KS04U / KS05U.
- Full custom knitted with your design up to 6 colours.
- Composition: 85% Upcycled cotton for comfort, 12% polyamide for strength, 3% elastane for strength.
- Packaged as a pair with recycled sock tag and individual compostable self-seal bag.
- Minimum quantity order from 150 pairs per size and design.
- Available sizes: One size fits all for men, one size fits all for woman. A one size fits most is also available. However, you can request any other sizes.
- High quality cotton results in a snug soft fit that absorbs sweat, enhances durability and offers superior comfort.
- Reinforcement in heel and toe provide durability to dramatically improve product life.
- Production lead times: From two to four weeks.
- All materials used in the production of socks are responsibly sourced.
- Manufactured by Kingly in Europe to the highest quality standards.
- 3% of net profits of all sock orders are donated to charities.
Visit Kingly on stand J3.
For more information get in touch with us today firstname.lastname@example.org.