There is even more to see this year at Printwear & Promotion LIVE! to provide the inspiration to grow and develop your business. To accommodate the further expansion of the show, the show has moved into a larger hall, Hall 20 at the NEC, Birmingham and we look forward to seeing you there.
Show opening times:
- Sunday, 26th February, 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Monday, 27th February, 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday, 28th February, 10:00am – 4:00pm
If you haven’t registered to attend as yet, to save time on the day, you can do so HERE.
A launch pad for the latest garment and product decoration equipment and a showcase for new clothing lines and styles, with over 160 stands, this year’s show really demonstrates the growth and diversity of the industry.
- Over 20 new product launches, including an LED UV flatbed printer, new embroidery machines, several DTG machines including those from Kornit, Aeoon, Texjet and Resolute, screen exposure systems, dryers, table top carousels, heat presses and transfer papers.
- More than 60 clothing suppliers, including a number of new and retail inspired brands, all showcasing their new styles and latest additions.
- Over 20 first time and overseas exhibitors showcasing equipment new to the UK, as well as suppliers of ties and scarves, bespoke clothing, sublimation clothing and supplies.
- Accessories and small equipment to inspire business development including rhinestone application systems, garment label and ribbon printers, button pin badge machines, towels, bathrobes, sleep wear and soft toys.
- A huge amount of advice and expertise to tap into, with on stand advice and demos, industry experts impart their know-how at the Screen Print Workshop, on the Bag & Headwear Decoration Advice stand and in the Seminar Suite.
- Great show offers and discounts, as well as the opportunity to see on stage the latest clothing lines at the Fashion Show.
If you don’t have time to pre-register you can still register and gain free entry on the day of the show at one of screens at the entrance.
For more information visit www.printwearandpromotionlive.co.uk