Polyprint has added the powerful PreTreaterPro to its family of DTG products.
Garment pre-treating is the foundation to achieving vibrant colours, sharp details and washability in DTG printing. PreTreater Pro is the key to getting top-quality prints, consistency in repeated jobs and improved washability, while saving on liquid costs.
George Benglopoulos, CEO of Polyprint, said: “PreTreater Pro is simple to use and has been created after careful consideration of customer needs. As a DTG printer manufacturer, since 2006, Polyprint has aimed to corner the market with innovative products that guide DTG businesses to their success. PreTreater Pro is designed to offer consistent pre-treatment every time, on every T shirt.”
Grigoris Gavrilidis, head of research and development at Polyprint, added: “Repeatability and consistency are the key to successful production runs. Its auto re-circulation system ensures liquid homogeneity and prevents sedimentation, prolonging liquid life span. Additionally, an anti-corrosion Isolation Chamber (Box-in-a-Box design) ensures that mist is contained, protecting mechanical and electronical parts, thus prolonging the machines lifespan.”
Key features of the PreTreater Pro include:
- 41x60cm true spray area (four nozzles).
- 7in colour touch screen with modern UI. Enjoy intuitive messages and a helpful notification system, to avoid user errors.
- Precise spray area selection: “Linear” (min. 10x1cm) and “Grid” (min. 15x10cm) edit modes, to only spray your desired area and save on liquids.
- Accurate liquid quantity selection per 1ml. Spray the right liquid amount, avoiding costly experiments.
- Advanced job and liquid consumption calculators. Easily keep track of your production.
- Two liquid supported with automatic liquid switch and simple cleaning procedure.
- Auto liquid re-circulation system for both liquids. Gain liquid homogeneity, prevent sedimentation and ensure a consistent spraying pattern on every T shirt.
- Distinctive anti-corrosion Isolation Chamber (Box-in-a-Box design). Minimise rust and prolong your machine’s lifespan.
- Barcode ready: Scan-to-spray automation feature (stores spray area and liquid quantity).
- Easy access tank storage compartment: 4x5Lt commercial replaceable tanks (2x pretreat, 1x cleaner, 1x waste), to avoid messy situations during refills and enjoy a clean workspace.
The PreTreater Pro is available in the UK through Amaya Sales UK.