This year will see Wilflex celebrate 55 years as a textile ink manufacturer, although the brand’s success is founded on being more than just that. Wilflex focuses on total ink-room management, providing the most efficient, cost-effective environment possible coupled with a customer-focused approach, to help printers win in competitive marketplaces.
Wilflex has been busy since the launch of its new non-PVC plastisol ink in January of this year. Wilflex One is the latest innovation for printers and brand owners needing non-PVC plastisol inks that perform to rigorous testing and aesthetic requirements in the market today. Wilflex One works as hard as you do. Just like a sprinter or a long distance marathon runner, this system is ready for any size production run, even in the harshest environments. Formulated without PVC, Wilflex One still prints and cures like a traditional plastisol, giving you the freedom to perform. www.wilflex.com/one
Another newbie is EPIC Rio, launched in July it is the latest non-phthalate colour mixing system from Wilflex, and has been designed with the latest pigment technology for optimum colour strength.
Pantone approved EPIC Rio boasts an extended colour range of 18 finished ink mixing components. Together, these provide a perfect balance of colour accuracy, vibrancy and opacity for peak press performance and colour design.
Are you on a mission to wipe out too-thick and dull colours? See what EPIC Rio can do for your prints at www.wilflex.com/rio
EPIC Rio highlights:
- Colourful – vibrant colours that pop.
- Accurate – best in class Pantone matches.
- Opaque – get to colour on press faster and achieve greater flexibility in mesh sizes, print strokes and direct printing.
- Creamy inks – manual or automatic press, press ready, no need to slow down print stroke.
- Simple – finished ink mixing system, easy mixing, easy matching, easy printing
- Consistent – short run, long run, colour to colour and batch to batch consistent.