The Cobra automatic screen printing press from M&R sets the standard in combining quality components, durable craftsmanship and high speed production all in one machine.
The Cobra series of presses provide operators with time-saving features needed for quick setups—electric print heads, tool-free squeegee/ floodbar angle adjustments with air locks, pneumatic
frame locks, and independent squeegee/ flood speeds with digital displays. The newly-designed flat-indexing system is also digital compatible on most models. Cobra presses are Tri-Loc and Tri-Sync compatible—like all M&R presses—which further minimises setup times, and maximizes run times and productivity.
With three different sizes available in 8-, 10- and 12-colours in the 1618 model, and four different sizes available in 8-, 10-, 12- and 14-colours in the 2020 model, there is sure to be a Cobra that meets your needs.
- Newly-designed, robust, flat indexing system can easily accommodate digital products.
- Smooth, quiet operation.
- Pneumatic-locking, quick-flip front frame holders.
- New slimline pallet-levelling adjustment system.
- Upgraded precision front and rear micro adjustments.
- Simple front and rear on-head/ off-contact controls.
- New spider arm design.
- Maintenance Minder System alerts operators when scheduled maintenance is due.
- HMI interface features new Heads Idle Mode and updated Revolver Print Program.
The Cobra series is available from Screen Print World in the UK.