Premium and retail clothing brands have historically been feared by distributors, but The Outdoors Company has changed all that. By working closely with the brands it distributes, the company has established core corporate ranges that are never out of stock. So companies no longer have to put up with baggy and bobbly low quality fleeces, and leaky, sweaty waterproofs.
It is a false economy to pay for low cost garments. Premium clothing brands will bring huge benefits and actual savings in the long run. For following main reasons:
- Longer lasting so saving on replacement costs.
- Aligns the company with a premium clothing brand so creating maximum impact.
- Wearer feels valued.
- For corporate gifts these items bring a high perceived value. The product will actually be liked and used, so bringing the marketing gains.
Options like the below all have very reasonable trade prices.
- Berghaus Prism Fleece.
- North Face Glacier Fleece.
- North Face Sangro Jacket.
- Berghaus RG Alpha.
The Outdoors Company is the corporate trade distributor for outdoor brands The North Face, Berghaus, Montane, Helly Hansen, RAB, Patagonia, Mountain Hardwear, Mountain Equipment and Haglofs.