Brother has introduced its latest direct to garment printer – the GTXpro – which is available from dealers now.
After the very successful introduction of the mass production machine GTXpro BULK a few months ago, it became clear to Brother that the advantages of this industrial direct to garment printer were to be made available to everyone as soon as possible.
With the GTXpro you get the benefits of an operator friendly high-end direct to garment printer with the best technology made by Brother.
Features of the new GTXpro:
- Newly designed industrial white print head: Newly developed white print head technology with inside ink circulation. This results in using less white ink for cleaning.
- High-speed print mode: The new design of the white print head allows the use of more nozzles compared to previous models. This allows up to 10% faster printing with special ‘fast mode’ print settings.
- Optimised maintenance process – less time needed: The automatic cleaning processes have been reduced for increased productivity drastically.
- Environmentally-friendly: Oeko-Tex Passport and GOTS 5.0 certified Innobella Textile Inks.
- Operator friendly: Installation and training by an authorised Brother DTG technician.
- Additional print height sensor: The new sensor technology detects, if the platen is too low in order to reduce ink mist and ensure print quality.
- Print reservation function for higher productivity.
- Flexibility: Easy printing on a wide variety of textiles such as trousers, shoes, caps and much more. Printing on various materials is possible, from cotton to silk or polyester – all with the same ink.
- Compact industrial design and size suitable for all kind of production environment.
- Easy to move and add to any production: For a flexible process modulation of your production.
Brother has placed great value on the fact that all additional products used with the GTX, e.g. the various printing platens, can also be used for the GTXpro without any problems. As you can see – sometimes less is more: Less ink used for cleaning, less process time needed, less environmental impact, less space needed, less limitations.