Boston Industrial Solutions has introduced a single component glass primer ideal for many applications including UV inkjet printing.
The Natron G1 Primer is scientifically formulated to transform the micro-structure of glass surfaces to facilitate permanent bonding. This primer prepares glass, tiles, carbon fibre, and rigid plastics for printing with any type of UV inkjet inks. The G1 glass primer is also highly effective for solvent inks, paints, and adhesives.
Although the G1 glass primer is specifically developed for UV inkjet printing, this primer is also highly effective with pad and screen printing inks, as well as industrial adhesives for glass.
This Natron G1 primer features:
- Single component, making it easy to use straight from the bottle.
- Visually undetectable molecular coating on the glass surface once applied.
- Improves substrate surface finish, and print quality.
- Extremely fast drying time, less than 10 seconds.
- Works on many substrates (glass, tiles, carbon fibre, and rigid plastics).
- Available sizes: 0.5 litre and 1 litre containers.
This announcement is groundbreaking because decorators and printers alike can print on glass substrates without having to invest heavily on different types of primers to achieve outstanding printing results. The Natron G1 Primer will help to reduce cost and increase productivity. Printers and decorators worldwide can now take advantage of the benefits offered by this glass primer for UV inkjet printing. This primer is available for distribution worldwide.