The preview of Printwear & Promotion LIVE! 2019 is available to read here.
This year the show will mark its 30th anniversary with plenty of new exhibitors, new equipment and garments and an abundance of educational opportunities. Within the show preview you will find all you need to know about the annual garment decoration exhibition.
Looking for new equipment? To meet with suppliers? To learn more about the garment decoration industry? Then Printwear & Promotion LIVE! is the exhibition for you.
No other show in UK serves the garment decoration industry like P&P LIVE! does. The exhibition will provide you with the first look at new equipment and garments before anyone else in the UK. It is also the place to learn, seek advice and enhance your own business.
This year sees over 30 new and returning exhibitors take to the exhibition floor to showcase their products. Information about these exhibitors and their stand numbers are listed below. You will find the full exhibitor list here.
- Artar Textile (M44): a Turkish manufacturer of bespoke clothing
- Article 10 (P1): a manufacturer of leisurewear
- AS Colour UK (J52): a New Zealand printwear brand of quality basics
- Behrens (A20): a supplier of sportswear, corporatewear and workwear
- Bellwoven Packaging (A74): a manufacturer of garment accessories including woven labels
- Chadwick Teamwear (B62): a manufacturer of performance fabrics
- Charles Kirk & Co (K62): a knitwear manufacturer
- Cobmex Knitwear (P44): a knitwear manufacturer
- Continental Clothing Co. (K20): a manufacturer of ready to print clothing
- Craghoppers Expert (G12): an outerwear supplier
- CSI Worldwide Complete Solutions (A62): a digisiter
- Doro Tape UK (A52): a supplier of films and vinyls
- DTG Solutions (M42): a direct to garment print specialist
- Dunelm Glass (L22): a decorator of glass and crystal
- Dye Sub Forum (A72): a forum for those interested in dye sublimation
- FESPA UK (M34): a trade association for the garment decoration industry
- Goodwill Trophy Company (P52): a distributor of trophies and medals
- Gravograph (K2): a leading supplier of engraving equipment
- H.G. Kippax & Sons (K54): a manufacturer of screen printing equipment
- Instex (M50): a supplier of hospitality and catering wear
- Modal Textile (K60): a supplier of soft furnishings
- Next Level Apparel (G50): an American printwear brand
- PAG Leisurewear (K22): a distributor of leading printwwear brands
- Polymark GB (B60): a supplier of garment identification products
- Ricoma UK (L30): an embroidery machine manufacturer
- Sanco Technology (H70): the UK distributor for Aeoon
- Somac Threads (H52): a supplier of embroidery threads
- Trendsetting Awards & Trophies (F54): a supplier of trophies and awards
- Trophy Distributors UK (J10): a supplier of trophies
- YAA Clothing (G30): a supplier of blank garments
Printwear & Promotion LIVE! offers all of these exciting new exhibitors, as well as your favourite regulars, ensuring that whatever you are looking for you will find it on the day of your visit.
Visit www.printwearandpromotionlive.co.uk to register for free fast-track entry.