Shown for the first time at Printwear & Promotion LIVE! in January was the new HCR3-1504x Stretch.
The HCR3-1504x has been created for those who need high production capability and a large sewing field. The sewing field for each of this machine’s four heads has been extended to allow embroidery on the included set of 17.25×16.5in hoops, making large projects such as team appliqué uniforms, full jacket backs, or even mass-production of patches possible, or much more efficient.
The machine is still compatible with conventional field Happy hoops as well. The HCR3-1504x includes Happy’s latest multi-head technology such as servo drive for faster, quieter sewing, more robust construction for greater durability and more-consistent sewing quality on even the most challenging surfaces.
Its features include:
- Servo drive system for quieter, higher speed operation.
- New carriage base design for smoother, steadier operation at all sewing speeds.
- User-friendly touch screen control with on-board help, auto-error correction.
- USB flash drive ports, LAN and USB PC connection ports, included software.
- 40 million stitch/ 999-design memory.
- Load and set up additional designs while the machine is sewing.
- Automatic colour change. 250 changes are allowed per design, appliqué stop or frameout.
- Onboard edits: flip/rotate, fine-scaling, offset from centre, and more.
- Automatic production and error reporting.
- Quick detachable support table.