Visitors to Printwear & Promotion LIVE! were treated to the release of Wilcom’s new flagship release, EmbroideryStudio e4.2 last month.
The new release delivers an assortment of both productivity and speed improvements, making this version the most robust and powerful that Wilcom has ever developed.
EmbroideryStudio e4.2 introduces 64-bit Windows operating system support. This enables the design software to take full advantage of your computer’s memory and processing power.
Wilcom has put a keen focus on making their existing tools easier and more productive in this update. Some of these include:
- Displaying the four most recently used fonts at the top of the font list. This greatly reduces time wasted searching for your common fonts.
- Enhanced font preview display. Now with a solid colour fill, you can instantly preview any font directly within the list. This includes custom lettering too.
- Auto-scroll to the last viewed font. A subtle enhancement that collectively saves a lot of time.
- Auto-scroll to the selected object in the Color-Object List. This enhances editing productivity.
- Graphical digitizing tools help you remember the last selected stitch type.
- Quick switch with the space bar between the Digitize Open Shape and Digitize Closed Shape tools.