As we edge ever closer to the unmissable reunion now taking place in April, even more of our exhibitors have announced details of innovative equipment launches that are to be seen to be believed.
Whether you’re looking to get started in garment decoration or looking for that special bit of kit that will elevate your business to the next level, Printwear & Promotion LIVE! is a must-attend event.
The only way to see all of these exciting product launches demonstrated live and to seek advice from the industry experts is to make sure you’ve registered to attend.
- Amaya Sales UK (stand F40) and Roland DG (stand E60) will be showcasing the brand new Roland VersaUV LEC2-S printer. This printer delivers high-quality, vibrant and impactful graphics on a wide range of substrates.
- Dye Sublimation Supplies (stand A50) will be unveiling its exciting range of direct to film printers and consumables. Three models will be on stand; a large format 60cm system, a mid-range 30cm version and a desktop A3 set-up.
- First time exhibitor Indie Ink (stand B2) will be introducing its new entry-level direct to film printer, the Indiejet Pro.
- Pressmech (stand P24) will be showcasing a new take on the original pneumatic press that will speed up workload by up to 50%.
- Ribbon Writer (stand C34) is bringing along three new products to the show; the new Enterprise Elite, a new version of the popular Diamond Design V5 software and the Bookmaster Hot Foil Printer.
- Stocks Embroidery Solutions (stand G30) will feature the brand new ZSK Rocket multi-head industrial machine on stand, which reaches a top speed of 2,020 stitches per minute.
Visit www.printwearandpromotionlive.co.uk for more information