Epson is offering free SureColor signage printer training at its dedicated training facility in Hemel Hempstead on January 28 and February 25 2015.
The Epson SureColor Academy intensive one-day sessions have been created especially for SureColor SC-S series users and are worth £300 per person per day.
Each hands-on training session aims to help users to improve the print quality and production process using their SureColor SC-S series printers. Some of the topics that will be covered during the day include:
- Manufacturer maintenance routines to reduce downtime and improve quality
- Using correct RIP and printer settings to improve productivity and reduce waste
- Effective set-up and calibration of printer for high speed production
- Learn to print on a range of different medias to expand your business
- How to improve colour consistency and ease of colour reproduction
- Keeping your firmware up-to-date ensuring you take advantage of latest developments
Additional support is offered via the Epson SureColor Academy online portal which provides tools and information to help SureColor owners get the best from their printer. Once registered, users can access a library of media profiles and printer setup files to easily optimise their SureColor printer’s performance and reliability. Practical tips and tricks, expert interviews, case studies and more all help improve their skills, results and creativity.
For more information visit www.epson.co.uk