Geiger is continuing to expand its team and in recent weeks has added eight new members of staff.
Strong company performance in 2021 has resulted in several new positions being created to assure continued growth and service.
The new team members are as follows:
- Misha Chawla and Akash Kalsi join the team as sales co-ordinators.
- Michaela Vary joins the production team as production co-ordinator.
- Tina Dosanjh is welcomed as the new HR manager.
- David Khalil joins the team in IT support.
- Jeff Achola joins as corporate programme co-ordinator.
- The London distribution centre welcomes Gislaine Goulart as warehouse administrator.
- Randy Liscano joins the finance team, working from their Philippines office.
Vicky Kinasz, managing director of Geiger’s UK division, said: “I am really excited to welcome new starters to the Geiger family, as our team continues to build. It is fantastic to work alongside these talented and enthusiastic individuals and I look forward to supporting them with their careers here at Geiger.”