David Luke’s trade website has been evolving and improving over the last 12 months with some new and improved features.
Each improvement has been introduced following customer feedback to ensure that the company can continue to offer the high level of service necessary online, as well as offline.
Key benefits to using the trade website include:
- Placing orders online and receiving priority dispatch the following day.
- Viewing live stock levels in units to assist in decision making on orders.
- Payments can be made to update accounts.
- It’s easy to keep on top of outstanding orders by viewing the back order summary screen with due dates for stock.
- Access to a library of product images to add to retailer sites.
Surrey-based garment decorator Alleycatz said of the website: “Navigation and ordering is easy and the product information is incredibly useful, it has saved a lot of time. The site is amazing and is working really well for us.”
David Luke’s brand website has also been refreshed in time for 2016. The website now has a designated section for retailers, both current and new.
There’s information about the services David Luke offers as well as plenty of information about Eco Schools England and how to find their registered schools. These schools are perfect to target with the Eco Uniform range that David Luke offers.
For more information visit www.davidluke.com