The latest version of the world’s most widely used sign making, large format display software product is now available.
The much anticipated release of SignLab v10 was first previewed in early March at FESPA 2016 in Amsterdam.
Michael Chramtchenko, CADlink director of marketing, said: “The response that we have had from our reseller channel as well as end-users who have seen the preview has been outstanding.
“We believe that the terrific feedback we have encountered is a direct result of our commitment to involving all of our stakeholders – end-users, resellers and manufacturing partners – throughout the development process and having SignLab v10 include the new features that provide the most impact in the day to day running of their businesses.”
SignLab v10 includes dozens of new features including the following:
- Layer Manager with InstantReplay functions.
- TrueShape, contour cut and clipped object nesting.
- New special effects filters.
- Unicode standardisation. All languages supported.
- Windows 10, 8 and 7 support (64/32 bit).
- ClipArt Manager with direct online access to millions of images.