The British Promotional Merchandise Association has revealed the best work in the promotional products industry and the teams behind them.
The annual awards were created in 2008 to recognise excellence in the promotional products industry.
A special guest panel consisting of major brands such as Google, Yo Sushi, Cancer Research and Incentive & Motivation Magazine voted for the Campaign of the year entry.
For the second consecutive year Preseil won the ‘Supplier of the year up to £2m’ category. Managing director, Dave Wilson said: “We are truly grateful to all of our customers who voted for us again this year at the BPMA Awards. We were simply blown away to have won.
“A huge thank you to all our staff as this award is a reflection of their tremendous hard work over the past 12 months, which has ensured the continuing personal, high quality service that our customers clearly value and chose to recognise with this fantastic award.”
Gordon Glenister, director general of the BPMA commented: “Winning a BPMA award really is one of the highest accolades that any company in the promotional products industry can receive and I am delighted to congratulate our worthy winners.”
Supplier of the year up to £2 million
- Winner – Preseli
- Finalists – Foremost Magnets, Everything Environmental, Snap Products
Supplier of the year £2 million plus
- Winner – The Pen Warehouse
- Finalists – SPS, PF Concept and Laltex
Distributor of the Year up to £2 million
- Winner – Face2Face
- Finalists – Allwag Promotions, Willsmer Wagg and EMC Advertising Gifts
Distributor of the Year £2-5 million
- Winner – Outstanding Branding
- Finalists – LSI, TC Branding Group and Fluid Branding
Distributor of the Year £5 million plus
- Winner – Brand Addition
- Finalists – Dukes of London, Dowlis, and BTC Group
Campaign of the Year
- Winner – Orb International with Irn Bru
- Finalists – The Sourcing Team with James Villa Holidays and Fluid Branding with Screwfix Challenge
Personality of the Year
- Winner – Steve Bodgers from SPS
- Finalists – Brian Hayward from Page Partnership, Gill Thorpe from The Sourcing Team, Dorian Tranter from Desktop Ideas