The winners of the annual British Promotional Merchandise Association Awards have been announced.
The annual awards dinner took place at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on Wednesday, February 12 and was attended by 450 suppliers and distributors.
Following the welcome drinks, the dinner began with a speech from the BPMA chairman Angela Wagstaff, who introduced Martin Bayfield, former rugby union player, as the celebrity host for the evening.
The BPMA’s CEO Jon Birrell, said: “What a great night for the industry to celebrate together. Being back at the Ricoh has enabled us to elevate the awards dinner to another level, and Martin Bayfield was the icing on the cake. A truly wonderful evening to complement a great show.”
The winners were as follows:
- Supplier of the Year up to £2m: CHX Products.
- Supplier of the Year £2m+: Xindao.
- Distributor of the Year up to £500k: Printed 4 You.
- Distributor of the Year £500k to £2m: Bounce Creative.
- Distributor of the Year £2m to £5m: Premier Print & Promotions.
- Distributor of the Year £5m+: Total Merchandise.
- Marketing Campaign of the Year: Event Merchandising.
- Supplier Unsung Hero of the Year Award: Leah McDonald – Xindao.
- The Briman Award: Ryan Askew, Premier Print & Promotions.