There is now less than six weeks to go until the doors open for Printwear & Promotion LIVE! which is taking place from Sunday, January 21 to Tuesday, January 23 in the larger Halls 17 & 18 at the NEC in Birmingham.
As the only UK exhibition dedicated to the garment and promotional product decoration sector, Printwear & Promotion LIVE! is the place to witness the latest innovations in dye sublimation, transfer, DTG and screen printing, as well as embroidery.
This year sees over 30 new and returning exhibitors choosing to exhibit, demonstrating that the show is the place to be. Information about these exhibitors and their stand numbers are detailed below.
- Asquith Labels (A64): a provider of versatile, high quality textile labels
- Bella Canvas (J42): a supplier of retail quality T shirts
- Castle Clothing (G12): a supplier of hard-working workwear
- Cute & Cuddly Babywear (G12): a manufacturer and wholesaler of baby clothes
- DecoNetwork (L30): a provider of online designer and business tools
- DTG Digital (H30): a supplier of DTG machines
- Dye Sublimation Supplies (B62): a supplier of items for printing promotional products
- Écologie by AWDis (F12): a new sustainable clothing brand
- Exceptio (A62): a manufacturer of socks
- First Corporate Clothing (G14): a bespoke corporatewear manufacturer
- Ghost White Toner (B60): a manufacturer of a new toner transfer solution
- GK Marketing (B72): a supplier of screen printing consumables and equipment
- Hexis UK (A56): a distributor of films and media for signage
- Ikon eu (J12): a manufacturer of custom-made heatseal transfers and signs
- InnoPrinter Transfer Technology (K62): a new transfer printing systems
- Innovation Schoolwear (A30): a schoolwear supplier
- Jester Prints (G2): a specialist manufacturer of heat transfers
- Just Ts & Polos by AWDis (E1): a supplier of fashionable T shirts and polos
- Kingly (G42): a manufacturer of promotional textiles
- Kool Teamwear (B74): a wholesaler of sportswear
- Munshini (G54): a manufacturer of performance teamwear and multi sports kits
- Neutral (D62): a producer of sustainable clothing and accessories
- Premier (G52): a supplier of hospitality and catering wear
- Pro RTX (F14): a new workwear brand
- RAL Tekstil (C32): a manufacturer of men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
- Refresh (P34): a distributor of Brother embroidery machines
- Snuggle (H60): a specialist in contract UV printing
- Sole Juice (K60): a supplier of sublimation blanks, consumables and inks
- Start 2 Print (F52): a supplier of heat transfer machines, vinyl cutting machines and sublimation printers
- SWF Embroidery Systems (H22): a supplier of embroidery machines
- Tees-R-Us (B70): a contract print and embroidery provider
- Terminic UK (G24): a provider of specialist calendars
Printwear & Promotion LIVE! offers these new exhibitors, as well as the industry’s leading brands and manufacturers ensuring that there is something for every visitor.
To view the full exhibitor list click here.
As well as this vast selection of new exhibitors, the show also offers a wide array of educational opportunities for visitors to take advantage of.
Novice and expert screen printers should pay a visitor to the Screen Print Workshop. Seminars and live demonstrations will be held throughout the three days of Printwear & Promotion LIVE! on a range of interesting and exciting topics.
There will also be an all new line-up of speakers and topics across two new seminar suites – The Decoration Advice Suite and The Knowledge Centre. The seminar programme is an excellent source of free inspiration, advice and education, with every area of printwear production covered.
The Bag & Headwear Decoation Advice stand sponsored by Beechfield Brands is also back by popular demand. Visit the experts to discover a range of innovative design features that ensure the quick, easy and profitable decoration of products.
In addition to all of this, the latest printwear styles from brands such as American Apparel and Just Hoods by AWDis will be showcased on the fashion show catwalk.
To register to attend click here.