ZSK has just released its latest single head industrial embroidery machine to join the Sprint Series.
The new Sprint Classic has been designed and manufactured specifically for new start embroiderers to allow them to hit the embroidery industry with not only the best equipment for their requirements, but also the equipment they actually want.
Creating a stepping stone between commercial and industrial embroidery, the Sprint Classic single-head embroidery machine offers 24-hour production, seven days a week with a top speed of 1,200 stitches per minute and 12 embroidery needles. Packed full of the much-loved features offered by ZSK, the Sprint Classic is incredibly versatile, making it the perfect machine to hit the ground running.
- Embroidery speed 1,200 stitches per min.
- Six in-built lettering fonts with four sizes per font.
- Automatic thread cutter.
- Automatic reverse embroidery function.
- Height-adjustable fabric presser.
- Low noise and low weight.
- T8-2 control unit.
- Integrated design editor.
- Accepts all common industrial embroidery codes.
- Storage for approximately 80 million stitches.
- Built and designed for 24/7 production.
- Designed in Germany and made in Czech Republic.
Andrew Stocks, director at Stocks Sewing Machines, said: “By creating the Sprint Classic, ZSK have introduced the lowest costing industrial single-head machine to the market, whilst upholding the incredible German design seen across the ZSK range. The Sprint Classic is a game changer.”
The Sprint Classic is currently offered with a free machine stand, and available with flexible finance packages across three to five years from Stocks Sewing Machines.