Thousands of professionals will be heading to Birmingham’s NEC on Sunday as doors open for Printwear & Promotion LIVE!’s 30th anniversary spectacular. The event will be the biggest in the show’s history – making it a must-attend for anyone involved in, or looking to enter, the garment decoration sector.
Need a reminder of what’s on?
Our anniversary event is even more vibrant, dynamic and interactive than ever before – with exhibitors, workshops, seminars and unmissable networking opportunities for anyone involved in the sector.
• 150+ market leading exhibitors with over 30 companies making their debut or returning to the show after a period of absence, including Roland DG (UK), Charles Kirk & Co, H.G. Kippax & Sons, Next Level Apparel, Gravograph and AS Colour.
• Hundreds of product launches from the Roland Texart RT-640M and the Stahls’ EZ Weeding Table to the Ri 1000 from Ricoh, Coloreel and the Happy HCR3-1504x Stretch, to name but a few.
• 70+ garment suppliers offering an extensive range of retail-inspired and ready-to-print garments, with some of the latest styles set to be shown in action in the daily Fashion Shows and on the brand new Skate Ramp.
• Tailor-made advice and live demonstrations from brand representatives on the lively exhibition floor.
• Unmissable knowledge and tips from renowned industry figures in the show’s feature areas, including two expertly-curated seminar programmes in The Knowledge Centre and The Decoration Advice Suite, the Screen Print Workshop and the Bag & Headwear Decoration Advice stand.
• Exclusive show offers and discounts.
Visit www.printwearandpromotionlive.co.uk to register for fast-track entry.