The organisers of The Big Promotional Trade Show have announced the programme of exhibitions and roadshows for 2022 that will enable exhibitors and visitors to engage and connect face to face.
Showcasing many of the industry’s leading companies, The Big Promotional Trade Show exhibitions will feature 60 of the top suppliers of promotional merchandise and services from the UK, Ireland and Europe at conveniently located venues. The autumn events, entitled The Big New Products Trade Show, will major on the thousands of new products and ranges launched into the industry for this key selling period.
Details are as follows:
- March 10 – Glasgow – The Big Promotional Trade Show
The Argyle Suite, Glasgow Crowne Plaza Hotel
- April 27 – Surrey – The Big Promotional Trade Show
The Esher Hall, Sandown Park Racecourse
- May 5 – Manchester – The Big Promotional Trade Show
The Manchester Suite, Manchester United Football Club
- June 22 – Dublin – The Big Promotional Trade Show
The Ballroom, Red Cow Moran Hotel
- September 21 – London Heathrow – The Big New Products Trade Show
The Orbiter Conference Centre, Radisson Hotel Bath Road Heathrow
- September 28 – Manchester – The Big New Products Trade Show
The Point, Emirates Old Trafford LCC
Visitors to the shows will experience a comprehensive range of products and services providing the latest innovative ideas and marketing solutions available to the industry.
The trade shows will comply with any COVID restrictions in place at the time.