GS UK will once again be joining forces with a number of companies to present the 2022 Promotion & Branding Shows.
After a positive reaction and good attendance at the 2021 shows, new dates and venues have now been added to the 2022 schedule. These include a return visit to both Belfast and Dublin during October to catch up with Irish customers. Portsmouth, Chester and South Yorkshire are also new venues to the shows for 2022. There are three shows planned in May and June with the remaining five shows taking place in the autumn.
New exhibitors to the 2022 shows include; PenCarrie, Ralawise and Mantis World. They will be joined by previous exhibitors Beechfield Brands, BTC activewear, AWDis, PRO RTX, Henbury Brands, Dye Sublimation Supplies, Result, Stormtech, United Brands of Scandinavia, Innotex Textile Transfers, Regatta, Neutral and of course the host, GS UK.
Dates and locations are as follows:
- Portsmouth – Village Hotel Tuesday, May 24
- Bristol – Village Hotel Thursday, May 26
- Manchester – Village Hotel Ashton Tuesday, June 7
- Chester –DoubleTree Hilton Tuesday, September 15
- Barnsley – Holiday Inn Thursday, September 15
- Belfast – Hilton Templepatrick Tuesday, October 11
- Dublin – Hilton Airport Thursday, October 13
- Glasgow – DoubleTree Hilton Strathclyde Thursday, October 27
Visitors will have a unique opportunity in a relaxed environment, to view a variety of embroidery, printing and transfer machines, as well as the chance to meet major apparel and accessories suppliers.
For full information and to register click here.