The organisers behind the popular Print & Stitch road shows have announced the show dates for 2019, along with four new exhibitors.
The dates and venues are as follows:
- Thursday, April 25 – Marriott MetroCentre, Newcastle Gateshead.
- Thursday, May 23 – Village Hotel Leeds South, Leeds.
- Wednesday, June 26 – Village Hotel Watford, London.
- Thursday, July 11 – Hilton Croydon, London.
- Tuesday, September 24 – Exeter Racecourse, Exeter.
- Thursday, October 17 – Aztec Hotel & Spa, Bristol.
- Thursday, November 7 – Novotel, Nottingham Derby.
Brother Tape Creator, BTC activewear, Beechfield Brands and YOKO International, join regular exhibitors Stocks, Madeira and TheMagicTouch and more at these dates and locations.
To register your attendance or for more information visit www.printandstitch.org