Two new eco-friendly pieces of headwear

C6725

In its 70th anniversary year, Sharon Lee has introduced two new eco products: the S0011 Organic Cotton Beanie and the C6725 Bamboo Charcoal 6 Panel Cap. These new innovative hats show off sustainable fashion with an ethical edge, but they also add unique functions to the Sharon Lee range.

The S0011 Organic Cotton Beanie is a lightweight beanie made from organic cotton that can perfectly fit any head thanks to the 5% elastane. The other 95% of the fabric is constructed of high quality organic cotton. To keep it simple it is only available in a solid black colour.

S0011

The C6725 Bamboo Charcoal 6 Panel Capis dynamically woven from (you guessed it) bamboo charcoal and polyester. This is a six panel cap with a Velcro adjuster attached to the rear of the hat. Armed with green credentials and timeless design, the C6725 also has a large range of benefits, including antibacterial properties, odour resisting fabric, moisture wicking capabilities and a soft, tactile feel to it. Completely unique to Sharon Lee’s range, this bamboo cap certainly has the potential to be one of the company’s best sellers for 2017. Available in black, grey, olive, navy and red.

www.sharonleeltd.co.uk

Check Also

10 years later

Just Hoods brings you the best quality apparel in the most sought after styling across …

Your global sourcing specialist

Livingstone International is a global sourcing organisation specialising in the procurement of value-added apparel for …