Printwear & Promotion LIVE!’s 30th anniversary exhibition opens on Sunday, January 20 and so you can get a head start on where to head for the latest schoolwear, corporatewear and workwear styles we have gathered together a selection for you to seek inspiration from in 2019.
Schoolwear and corporatewear
A big market in the printwear sector, at this year’s exhibition you’ll find a large quantity of knitwear, shirts and suiting suitable for the schoolwear and corporatewear markets. Listed below is a brief overview of the new products that will be on display.
- Charles Kirk will display its full range of knitwear on stand K62, including Heritage Definition, Coolflow, Coolacryl and Wool/Acrylic Blend. Also on display will be stock ex Balmoral WAVN, WASO, WAKI, WAME and SAVN garments.
- On stand E52 Disley will be introducing its new Add2 customisation service, which takes stock garments and tailors them to any customer’s colour palette.
- Henbury will be exhibiting its latest additions to its corporate collection on stand E20. These new additions include the new H835 Unisex Softshell Jacket and H650/H651 Stretch Chino.
- This year on stand A30, Innovation Schoolwear will be exhibiting three new product lines – Refined Blazers, Infant 450ml Water Bottles and Slim Fit School Shorts.
- On stand A50, you can touch and feel the new Performa 25 range from Rowlinson Knitwear. Garments in this range offer a tailored and lightweight fit.
- Russell Europe is introducing a whole variety of new shirts suitable for the corporatewear market, including Oxford and Herringbone shirts. You can view these on stand C50.
- Discover the new luxury Shirt collection from TEE JAYS on stand L32. The range consists of 160 timeless business and casual classics, as well as trendy urban wear.
- And finally, expect to see some exciting new suiting collections from Skopes on stand E60.
- On stand H34 Dickies Workwear will be exhibiting items from its hi-vis range, plus additions to its footwear lines. These will include the Andover and Trenton Pro boots and the Two Tone Hi Vis Sweatshirt and Hoodie.
- Take a look at PRO RTX’s new styles on stand F1. New additions include the versatile Pro Sweater (RX200), the much sought after Ladies Pro 2 Layer Softshell Jacket (RX500F), and the must-have Pro Fleece (RX402) from sizes S-7XL.
- Contrast Collection and Tactical Threads are the latest workwear brands from Regatta Professional. Contrast Collection features a co-ordinated collection perfect for kitting out a team of workers, whereas Tactical Threads is a new stylish workwear collection for heavy industries. View these ranges on stand D40.
- View United Brands of Scandinavia’s new workwear range PRIO on stand H50. This is a range of entry-level garments featuring eight different colourways and 17+ garments.
To register for free fast-track entry visit www.printwearandpromtionlive.co.uk.