Instant thread colouring unit Coloreel is due to hit the UK market next month, available exclusively through AJS Embroidery Services.
The innovative Coloreel technology enables high-quality colouring of thread on demand. The first product to be launched based on this revolutionary technology is a groundbreaking unit for embroidery machines.
By instantly colouring the thread during production, it enables unique designs and vastly improves overall production efficiency.
A single piece of white thread enters the Coloreel unit, where it is dried and dyed before passing out the other side and into the embroidery head.
- Improved embroidery production – lead times are reduced, there is no need for large inventories with various thread colours and no need to order threads in customised colours.
- Improved overall efficiency – reduced setup time and improved production, due to fewer trims for colour changes, possibility to react to customers’ specific colour requirements instantly and optimised use of the embroidery machine.
- Freedom in design – enhanced design flexibility and the ability to create special effects and smooth colour transitions.
- No machine modifications needed – the Coloreel device is a standalone unit and can be retrofitted to all embroidery machine brands.
- Better embroidery quality – no redundant lock stitches, thread quality equivalent to standard embroidery thread and more consistent stitch quality.
- Withstand washing – once the thread is coloured and the embroidery is done, it can instantly be used and washed without further post-treatment.