Organiser of the 2018 Promotion & Branding Shows, GS UK, has announced that a record number of companies will be attending the nationwide road shows later this year.
First stop for the Promotion & Branding Show will be Chester, followed by five other venues across the UK and Ireland from June through to October.
Dates and venues are as follows:
- June 5 – Chester – DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa.
- June 7 – Watford – Hilton Hotel.
- September 12 – Leeds – Thorpe Park Hotel.
- October 16 – Belfast – Hilton Templepatrick.
- October 18 – Dublin – Red Cow Moran Hotel.
- October 31 – Scotland – DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Strathclyde.
Visitors will have a unique opportunity to view a variety of machines including the Brother GTX DTG printer, Merlin Pro embroidery machines and Brother PR machines.
GS UK alongside InnoPrinter and Dye Sublimation Supplies will be offering their printing expertise. There will also be major clothing and accessories suppliers including, Russell, Fruit of the Loom, Stormtech, Result, Prestige Leisure UK, BTC activewear, Asquith & Fox, Henbury, Yoko International and Beechfield Brands. Representing the trophy and engraving industry will be Glenway Trophies.
No appointment is necessary, simply come and see the machines in action, meet the various suppliers, view their range of products and pick up a free giveaway bag.
For further details please visit www.promobranding.events