With the Paradigm, Kornit have effectively added the flexibility of direct to garment (DTG) printing to the screen-printing process.
This model is a digital add-on solution for screen print carousels that enables the printer to combine traditional screen printing methods with digital printing techniques and create innovative printing applications.
It is compatible with both manual and automatic machines fitting into any open station and giving a print area of 400mm x 500mm.
The Paradigm is capable of producing a variety of applications including dark garment applications, variable data combinations, complicated four colour processes and spot combinations as well as pure digital applications for short runs.
Using this machine as an add-on the printer can combine high quality CMYK printing with discharge or white underbases, spot colours, gels, high build, glitters and much more.
This model uses the industrial Spectra Polaris 512 nozzle print heads to deliver top notch quality at top notch production speed of, up to, 200 garments per hour.
The Paradigm has been designed for full non-stop 24/7 industrial operation yet retains its portability making it possible to easily reposition it between machines.
The innovative software that comes with the machine makes it both user-friendly and productive. According to Kornit the variety of applications it can be used for include:
- Complex digital and screen combinations in the same job such as flock or foil combined with a photo-realistic, multi-coloured digital image;
- Dark garment printing applications such as a screen printed white base that matches Kornits digital water based inks.
With the ability of printing onto (among others) cotton, cotton/polyester blends, Lycra, viscose and leather at a resolution of up to 630dpi this machine is certainly worth a look.
For more information contact Mark Smith at Adelco on 01420 488388 or visit www.adelco.co.uk
- Announcing Printwear & Promotion LIVE 2014
- Printwear & Promotion LIVE 2014 on course for a...
- Resolute DTG breaks the mould with the launch o...
- New catalogue from James & Nicholson highlights...
- Wilcom launches free embroidery software
- The Lowest cost automatic placement rhinestone...
- Unique cut panel service from Unbranded Apparel...
- Two new blazer styles from Blue Max Banner