It's time to start thinking about your entries for the prestigious 2013 Printwear & Promotion Garment Decoration Awards which showcase the very best in promotional garment decoration, from screen, transfer and sublimation printing to embroidery or a combination of embellishments.
The winners and runners-up will be announced at Printwear & Promotion Live 2013, which takes place in Hall 12, at the NEC, Birmingham, from February 24 to 26, where the winning entries will be on display for the expected 4,000 plus visitors to see.
As well as having your work showcased amongst your peers, winners and runners-up which each receive a beautiful cut glass, engraved trophy.
This year, the categories have been extended to include:
1. Best screen print on a light garment (manual)
2. Best screen print on a light garment (automatic)
3. Best screen print on a dark garment (manual)
4. Best screen print on a dark garment (automatic)
5. Best direct to garment inkjet print
6. Best dye sublimation print
7. Best transfer print (non dye sublimation)
8. Best embroidery
9. Best combined or other decoration
The closing date for entries is January 11th, 2013. Please note that entries received after this date cannot be accepted.
Please remember to attach a separate sheet with your entry providing a brief description, technical details and materials used (see rule 7). Entries should be sent to Georgia Moore, Printwear & Promotion, Datateam Business Media Ltd, London Road, Maidstone, Kent ME16 8LY.
For any further information contact the editor, Debbie Eales, email email@example.com or call 01622 699198.
- Announcing Printwear & Promotion LIVE 2014
- Resolute DTG breaks the mould with the launch o...
- Printwear & Promotion LIVE 2014 on course for a...
- The Lowest cost automatic placement rhinestone...
- A new cross-dyed Gildan Heavy Blend Fleece
- OKI Europe wins the VISCOM ‘Best of 2013’ Award...
- New catalogue from James & Nicholson highlights...
- Caring Listawood hits the headlines
- Resolute DTG roll out the new Resolute Rip.
- Roland announce January VersaUV LEF-20 Boot Cam...