MHM Direct GB are now an official UK dealer for Brother Digital Garment Printers and are offering the full range, including the all new GT-3 Series. This new series has been designed following five years of feedback from garment printers all over the world.
The GT-3 Series delivers a powerful suite of advanced features and comprises three models.
The first in the series offers CMYK printing, the second offers CMYK with two white print heads and the third offers CMYK with four white print heads for even higher productivity.
Both the first and second machines are modular and fully upgradeable, therefore, customers purchasing the CMYK printer can fully upgrade their machine to CMYK with either two or four white print heads at any time on the future to match their production requirements.
The machines have an easy to use, simple user interface without the need for RIP software and are fully networkable. They also have USB compatibility to load designs directly without a computer.
Features of Brother’s GT-3 Series Digital Garment Printers include:
– Fully upgradeable, modular system
– Up to 1200 dpi allowing for photographic printing quality
– Up to 8 print heads for faster throughput
– One pass printing onto black garments, with both CMYK and white printing for higher production rates
– USB memory stick compatibility to load designs without a computer
– Ink cartridge system designed to provide consistent, high quality printing
The machines are compact in size for versatility in many work environments, including store front and there is no need for RIP software.
Inks are certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I.
For information contact MHM Direct on 01332 680000.
- Announcing Printwear & Promotion LIVE 2014
- Resolute DTG breaks the mould with the launch o...
- Printwear & Promotion LIVE 2014 on course for a...
- Resolute DTG announces the launch of the new i3...
- Roland announce January VersaUV LEF-20 Boot Cam...
- Wilcom launches free embroidery software
- OKI Europe wins the VISCOM ‘Best of 2013’ Award...
- The Lowest cost automatic placement rhinestone...
- Caring Listawood hits the headlines