Day three of Printwear & Promotion Live has just opened on a high with stands reporting brisk business, solid orders and hundreds of potential new customers.
And the great news is that this year’s show (which continues today, Tuesday) in Hall 12 at Birmingham’s NEC looks set to be a record breaker with visitor numbers up a whopping 10% over the first two days.
There’s plenty to see and do, with a full, information rich seminar programme, three great fashion shows a day and all the biggest names in printwear, decoration machinery and associated supplies.
Plus, you never know who you’re going to bump into at Printwear & Promotion Live. Yesterday, we had a visit from Coronation Street actor, Sam Aston, who plays Chesney Brown in the popular soap.
Sam was checking out the latest T shirt printing equipment for his own T shirt business.
Today, we’re expecting a visit from Wolverhampton Wanderers on the Burrda Sport stand and look out for “Fabio Capello” on the BTC activewear racetrack!
See the April issue of Printwear & Promotion for the full show review. And if you can get to the NEC today, we’re open until 4pm.
- Announcing Printwear & Promotion LIVE 2014
- Printwear & Promotion LIVE 2014 on course for a...
- Resolute DTG breaks the mould with the launch o...
- New catalogue from James & Nicholson highlights...
- Wilcom launches free embroidery software
- The Lowest cost automatic placement rhinestone...
- Unique cut panel service from Unbranded Apparel...
- Two new blazer styles from Blue Max Banner