- A new cross-dyed Gildan Heavy Blend FleecePublished: 05 November, 2013
You've always thought of sweatshirts as comfortable and cosy, but the Vintage Classic Gildan Heavy Blend fleece manages to be both warm and vintage cool the perfect combination of attributes for pleasing customers and making imprint and embroidery designs come to life.
- New winter range from Daiber brandsPublished: 15 August, 2013
The new winter catalogue from Daiber brands James & Nicholson and Myrtle Beach offers 25 new stylish novelties for the upcoming season.
Fashionable and functional jackets, cool caps, great gifts for Christmas and other contemporary styles make this winter a real fashion event.
A highlight is the Ladies’ and Men’s Padded Jacket (JN 1065/1066) which features stylish stitching and a windproof and water-repellent fabric mix.
- Keepme expands offering with new Mimaki printerPublished: 15 August, 2013
The management team at Kent-based Keepme have again invested in their customer offering with the introduction of a new piece of printing equipment to meet customer demands.
The Greenhithe headquarters recently took delivery of a new Mimaki CJV30-100. It will enable Keepme to print on a wide variety of promotional display platforms, creating items such as banners on materials including self-adhesive vinyl, canvas and high quality paper stock.
- Balmoral launches new stock school knitwearPublished: 15 August, 2013
Balmoral Knitwear have launched a brand new range of school knitwear.
“There has been a call for a lightweight, high quality, cotton-blend school sweater, and our new fully-fashioned school pullovers fit the bill,” says Balmoral’s Mike Carden.
“The pullovers have fashioning in the shoulder and use a single-bed fabric, more like retail styles of knitwear than traditional schoolwear.”
- Autumn Additions from BTC activewearPublished: 15 August, 2013
September sees BTC activewear launch a new range of Autumn Additions, featuring two exclusive new brands – FDM and Tagless Baselayer.
There also many exciting new products from existing brands such as B&C, Russell, Gamegear, Formula Racing, Regatta, Result, Stormtech, Delta Plus and Helly Hansen.
FDM provides a range of quality hoodies, jog pants and varsity jackets in a great range of colours, designed to provide maximum comfort with good aesthetics.
- SF launches on-trend Thick and Thin polo shirtPublished: 29 August, 2012
SF (Skinnifit) has launched a new on-trend polo shirt. The Thick and Thin polo comes in two colours – black and blue for both men (SF049) and women (SK049).
- Regatta Professional announces new jackets and midlayersPublished: 25 June, 2012
New from Regatta Professional is a range of eight street smart jackets and midlayers which are not only extremely hardwearing and feature all the pockets you would ever need but they look really stylish too! Designed with the White Van Man in mind, this range offers styles that will keep up with their daily working routine, whilst still looking good to go down to the pub at the end of the day.
- AWDis brands grow again with mid-year launchesPublished: 25 June, 2012
AWDis began life as a hoods only brand but as devotees know, this has changed a lot over the past few years with the inclusion of zip front Zoodies and five designs of Jogpants plus the Just Cool and Just Sub polyester shirt collections.
- Premier's new aprons have a colourful twistPublished: 25 June, 2012
The new Premier ‘Highlights’ range is set to take the imprint market by storm. A unique twist on Premier’s best-selling range of black aprons, ‘Highlights’ aprons feature a clever use of colour that will make any uniform stand out from the crowd.
- AMAYA Sales UK announces faster, compact Texjet PlusPublished: 08 November, 2011
The new Texjet Plus was recently launched by Polyprint. It is more compact, full industrial strength and prints up to a massive 42 x 60cm. It comes standard with pressurised ink cartridges, closed loop ink system, auto-height adjustment, easy garment loading and photo quality print resolution. The latest Rip software is also included giving an ink cost calculator, auto white mask generator, T shirt templates and much more. It prints at higher speeds, has reduced and easier maintenance and comes at a lower price. Contact Amaya Sales UK Ltd on 02392 590281 or visit www.amayauk.com
- Feeling the burn? Try WoW 7.2 on wicking fabricsPublished: 15 September, 2011
New garments and fabrics bring new challenges for printers – something that has been confronted head on by TheMagicTouch.
- Stitch eraser could be a life-saverPublished: 15 September, 2011
Madeira UK Limited has launched the latest version of the Peggy Stitch Eraser (8A).
- New Varsity Jacket targets hoodie fansPublished: 13 June, 2011
A new Varsity Jacket product from Promo QC, which is fully stocked in six colours, is being targeted at the ever growing hooded sweatshirt market.
The company says: “We think that to freshen up the market we had to offer an alternative item to the printwear industry to offer the end user something that has made a big impact in the fashion stores.
- Workwear can be fun with MASCOTPublished: 09 May, 2011
MASCOT has announced a line of T shirts with masculine prints and a humorous edge. Their 2011 T shirts are for wearers of workwear who want to stand out a little from the crowd – in a relaxed way. And they are for the person who is looking for something a little different from the normal one-coloured T shirts year after year. So these T shirts will also only be available in a limited number.
- Blazer for boys and girls joins Jerzees Schoolgear rangePublished: 17 September, 2010
From January, Jerzees Schoolgear, will be adding new boy’s and girl’s blazers to its range which is available via five UK distributors. The popular Russell brand is also extending its knitwear range, supporting the trend towards a more formal school uniform.
- New Cool-DRI Performancewear from HanesPublished: 17 April, 2013
Hanes is adding four new T shirt styles to its successful Cool-DRI range for men and women this Spring. Hanes Cool-DRI Performance wear is made from an extremely light and stretchy polyester fabric with a bird-eyelet construction offering superior moisture and temperature control.
- YES Ltd debuts three new products at Printwear & Promotion LIVEPublished: 17 April, 2013
Printwear & Promotion LIVE was a key show for Your Embroidery Services Ltd who used it to launch three products – DTG Digital’s The Blizzard, the MAN-12 from SWF and Trans Slam, the latest in transfer printing paper.
- Announcing Printwear & Promotion LIVE 2014
- Printwear & Promotion LIVE 2014 on course for a...
- Resolute DTG breaks the mould with the launch o...
- New catalogue from James & Nicholson highlights...
- Wilcom launches free embroidery software
- The Lowest cost automatic placement rhinestone...
- Unique cut panel service from Unbranded Apparel...
- Two new blazer styles from Blue Max Banner