The new Hotronix Heated Lower Platen combines technology and innovation to give users better results when it comes to tackling polyester and tri blend fabrics.
The fully threadable bottom heated platen melts vinyl adhesive, allowing a lower application temperature from the top platen.
It is compatible with any Hotronix Clam manufactured after 1990, including the Hotronix Auto Clam, MAXX Clam and Swinger.
The platen means no more scorched garments, a reduction in dye migration on polyester, eliminates the need to pre-heat garments, ensures 3D and die-cast emblems retain their full dimension and reduces application time.
- Anti-static Quick Slip platen protector.
- Separate digital micro-controller.
- Fully threadable heated bottom platen melts adhesive from below reducing high heat from the upper platen to protect sensitive polyester pieces.
- Dedicated 20amp circuit required.
- Two-year warranty included.
The Hotronix Heated Lower Platen was shown for the first time in the UK at Printwear & Promotion LIVE! last month and will be available to purchase shortly.