Mutoh Europe has announced the release of the rotary printing system for the ValueJet 626UF UV LED A2-size flatbed printer.
Engineered and manufactured at Mutoh in Japan, this new optional rotary printing system will further broaden the spectrum of ValueJet 626UF applications, making worry-free 360° surface printing of cylindrical objects possible.
Easy to mount and unmount, Mutoh’s new rotary option enables high-quality printing on objects with a diameter between 30 and 120 mm, a length up to 360 mm and a maximum weight of
1kg. It has been specifically designed to be user-friendly by integrating a carrying handle, a positioning ruler, an object position retainer and convenient fixation thumbscrews.
Ideal for customised production and one-off designs, the rotary system for VJ-626UF will allow direct printing on a wide range of cylindrical objects: bottles, packaging sleeves, stainless steel or aluminium containers, decorative candles, etc.
The product will be exclusively available through Mutoh’s wide network of authorised resellers in the EMEA region.
- Rotary printing option for ValueJet 626UF A2-size flatbed UV LED printer.
- 360⁰ direct printing onto cylindrical objects.
- For diameter sizes from 30mm to 120mm.
- For object lengths up to 360mm and weights up to 1kg.
- Easy mounting and unmounting, configuration via wizard guidance.
- User-friendly: carrying handle, positioning ruler, object position retainer and easy-fixation thumbscrews.
- Ideal for customised quality production and one-off designs.