Six dates have been announced for the 2017 Promotion & Branding Shows, which will take place up and down the country.
Organiser GS UK will be joining forces with a number of other companies to present the roadshows. This is the latest series in GS UK’s 21+ year history of holding roadshows around the country.
Visitors will have a unique opportunity to view a variety of machines including the Merlin Pro range of embroidery machines and Brother GT3 direct to garment printer. YOKO Hi Vis and SG Clothing are joining the shows for the first time this year.
There will also be major clothing, decoration and accessories suppliers joining the shows including, Russell, Stormtech, Result, BagBase, BTC activewear, Quadra, Westford Mill and Beechfield. Representing the trophy and engraving industry will be Glenway Trophies.
Visitors can either pre-register online or register on the day. No appointment is necessary, come and see the machines in action, meet the various suppliers, and view their range of products.
The dates and venues are as follows:
- Aztec Hotel & Spa, Bristol – Thursday, September 28
- Hilton Hotel, Watford – Thursday, October 12
- Hilton Templepatrick, Belfast – Tuesday, October 24
- Red Cow Hotel, Dublin – Thursday, October 26
- Hilton Strathclyde, Scotland – Wednesday, November 1
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Leeds – Wednesday, November 15
For further information visit www.promobranding.events